Olympic Finally End Le
Damn! Olympic finally end... time to resume normal show! it's sick to keep watching sports tv and nothing else! though seriously i quite like the woman volleyball and artistic gymnastic events.
Got 2 inspections next week... certainly spell doom...
I really have no idea how i'm going to survive... but like what i kept telling myself, past October and into November, after all the inspections are done.. I will be free! Rejoice!
It's only this bit more to 2009!
Play Bioshock demo on my 360... damn.. it's kinda creepy and scary... i seriously feel faint now! FPS is ok... but not horror FPS!
Got 2 inspections next week... certainly spell doom...
I really have no idea how i'm going to survive... but like what i kept telling myself, past October and into November, after all the inspections are done.. I will be free! Rejoice!
It's only this bit more to 2009!
Play Bioshock demo on my 360... damn.. it's kinda creepy and scary... i seriously feel faint now! FPS is ok... but not horror FPS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home