Saturday, June 07, 2008

Kids now adays....

Yesterday was on my way back from camp... super piss off with my drench shirt ( i ran after the bus in No.4 ) and was even more piss tackling a difficult level on Warriors Orochii.... then my bus approached AMK district... then it stop at this bus stop near a secondary school.... PeirXX Secondary School... then this group of female students came up the bus, stood behind me in the standing area on the bus... then they start speaking like ruffian ... i was like.. okay... my sis & some of my female friend also speak this way as well.. so was like.. Nevermind..

Then they started talking about this girl in the grp that like this guy in school... then the girl told the girl who accuse her... "FUCK YOU LAH" ... it turned a few heads... but nvm, like I never did that in my youth. To my super utter shock, the girl who accuse her shouted back "YOU DON'T HAVE LJ, I DON'T WANT" 

I was like WTF?? 0_o!? The passenger of the whole bus was also pretty stuck by the mini episode.

Damn...

I must make sure my daughters get educated in a convent school or something... need to infuse some religious and lady manners in my female offspring... guys? they can grow up and take a beat of ruffian genes in them, pretty alright, after all, they need to survive in N.S 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home