Life Rating!
Rating of my Life!! 7/10 not bad le la.... is a B le.. as you can see from the graph, my 3 lowest ranking is body, friends/family and finance. Meaning i need to get fitter and have a better social life.. these 2 + finance problem can be solved by donating to me! DBS/UOB e-banking, cheques and of course cash are welcome!
I stumble upon this picture online; find the facial expression on the players interesting. As though God has descend from heaven... No pun intended! I support the English & Italian national team!
| This Is My Life, Rated | |
| Life: | |
| Mind: | |
| Body: | |
| Spirit: | |
| Friends/Family: | |
| Love: | |
| Finance: | |
| Take the Rate My Life Quiz | |
I stumble upon this picture online; find the facial expression on the players interesting. As though God has descend from heaven... No pun intended! I support the English & Italian national team!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home