P.O.D 94
breakthru in ECPJ! manage did up the auto email sending thingy~ and the update rental equipment function.. 1 more part, den complete le!
wed got S.I.T election.. but have to give it a miss... cox got to conduct the I.T workshop.. well.. nvm... really curious who would get into committee~ haha~ initally i wanna be in it... but.. upon seeing somethings.. and discovering some greater joy in life.. perhaps... it's a blessing to be an ordinary being~ cheers ^_^
breakthru in ECPJ! manage did up the auto email sending thingy~ and the update rental equipment function.. 1 more part, den complete le!
wed got S.I.T election.. but have to give it a miss... cox got to conduct the I.T workshop.. well.. nvm... really curious who would get into committee~ haha~ initally i wanna be in it... but.. upon seeing somethings.. and discovering some greater joy in life.. perhaps... it's a blessing to be an ordinary being~ cheers ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home